Mindfulness at work case studies
- Three in depth mindful leadership case studies can be found in Mindful leadership for dummies.
- Case studies of mindfulness in the workplace including RWE npowe, Tata Steel, Surrey and Sussex Police, Google, Transport for
London, Bosch and Beirsdorf, Tees, Esk and Wear NHS Foundation Trust can be found in Mindful Nation UK, A report from the mindfulness all party parliamentary group
- Mindful work by David Gelles contains a number of organisational case studies including General Mills, Ford Motor Company, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Monsanto, US military.
- Mindfulness in the Workplace: An Evidence-based Approach to Improving Wellbeing and Maximizing Performance
by Margaret A. Chapman-Clarke contains some good indepth examples of
the implementation of mindfulness within different sectors, written by
practitioners, with an HR readership in mind. Case studies include Starcom Media Vest, Capitol One, Leeds University, NHS
- Mindfulness in Organizations: Foundations, Research, and Applications (Cambridge Companions to Management) Edited by Jochen Reb and Paul W. B. Atkins contains in depth case studies